Are you moving to Wales from New York? If you are relocating from the Tri-state area to Cardiff or any other city in Wales, we provide door to door service and take care of your move.
If you’ve always wanted to move to the United Kingdom and have decided that moving to Wales is right for you, allow us to assist you! NY International Shipping is a family-owned overseas moving company that has established itself as a seasoned, well-connected international mover. With over 10 years of experience SPECIALIZING in overseas moving, NY International Shipping is capable of assisting you with moving to Wales or any other country worldwide. If you would like to receive a FREE quote, click here!
NY International Shipping has taken great care to maintain a certain level of integrity and honestly throughout its existence. We never promise something we cannot deliver and we have the referrals to prove it! Here are just some of the reasons you should consider giving NY International Shipping a second glance for moving to Wales:
• Licensed by the Federal Maritime Commission as a Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier (NVOCC) which is maintained and up to date
• Over a decade of experience relocating customers all over the world
• Offering comprehensive shipping services for overseas relocations (i.e. door-to-door, RO-RO, custom crates, etc.)
• Providing FREE consultations with one of our relocation specialist to get you started on planning moving to Wales and determining the right overseas moving services for you/your family and your time constraints
• All quotes are comprehensive, detailing every aspect of your move and all of the associated costs plainly
• Every single one of our professionals are committed to providing A-plus customer service
• Many referrals available from satisfied customers scattered across the world – including repeat clients!
• Strong worldwide network of international shipping agents allows us to move clients smoothly from and to any location globally
• A huge percentage of our business actually comes from word of mouth
Simple Steps to Finding an Overseas Moving Company
1. Ensure that any overseas moving companies you are considering are currently licensed as an NVOCC (Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier) by the Federal Maritime Commission or FMC, licensed by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) and possess appropriately licensed and bonded warehouses for storing your things before or after moving to Wales.
2. Compare rates! NY International Shipping has found that it’s best to perform apples-to-apples comparison of the rates of any prospective companies. Simply compare international relocation rates from overseas moving companies based on identical details—shipping the same volume of goods using the same exact shipping service on the same dates and from and to the same destinations. This will give you an accurate idea as to how they compare side by side. Keep in mind, reputation and experience are just as important as finding an international mover within your budget. You can always choose to reduce your overseas shipment or pick a less expensive shipping method, allowing you to choose the overseas moving company of your choice.
3. It’s always a good idea to check each overseas moving company’s referrals and reputation. Ask each company you are considering for referrals from past clients—any reputable overseas moving company should have some for your review. You can also try checking third-party review sites for reviews from previous clients on their experiences. Sites such as Yelp! can be very helpful when determining the professionalism of an overseas mover prior to using them for moving to Wales.
4. Make sure you visit the brick and mortar office of any overseas moving companies you are considering to make sure they exist and see how they conduct themselves in person. Never trust an international moving company without a physical office!
What to Expect When Moving to Wales
Part of the United Kingdom, Wales shares a boarder with England and is surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean and Irish Sea. Although Wales is a part of the United Kingdom and under its parliament and government, Wales formed a small, limited government to enable it to self-govern its country with the National Assembly for Wales. Much of Wales’ terrain is mountainous or coastal. Several natural resources are mined in Wales—coal, lead, copper, gold and silver—and mining greatly supports Wales’ economy. If you’re moving to Wales you’ll be pleased to learn that unemployment rates are moderate. Healthcare is provided in Wales through NHS (National Healthcare Services) Wales. Ironically, NHS Wales is Wales’ largest employer in regards to the number of employees it has. The currency used in Wales is the Pound Sterling like the rest of the UK. If you have any questions regarding how to go about exchanging your currency, feel free to contact an international relocation specialist at NY International Shipping. Wales has two official languages—Welsh and English—but English is the language most widely spoken, which may come as a relief to you if you’re moving to Wales and English is your first language! We strongly suggests that prior to moving to Wales, you contact your local Welsh Consulate to determine what type of visa you will need to apply for prior to moving overseas. NY International Shipping always suggests giving yourself plenty of time to have your visa processed prior to moving overseas.
If you still have questions about moving overseas or wish to begin coordinating moving to Wales, contact NY International Shipping at [number] or directly through our online contact form.