Are you moving to Venezuela from New York? If you are relocating from the Tri-state area to Caracas, we provide door to door service and take care of your move.
If you’re planning on moving to Venezuela you’re going to need to find an excellent overseas moving company to assist you and your family. Look no further, you’ve found one! NY International Shipping is an exceptional overseas moving company with over a decade of experience. Having built a global network of professional international relocation agents, NY International Shipping is capable of relocating customers from and to any destination worldwide. Our entire staff, from our professional overseas movers to our international relocation specialists, are highly skilled, well-trained and completely willing to go above and beyond to ensure that your overseas moving process is smooth and stress-free. If you would like to receive a FREE quote, contact us!
NY International Shipping has worked hard to establish itself as a trustworthy, reliable overseas moving company:
• A family-owned overseas moving company that specializes solely in overseas relocations, including moving to Venezuela
• Possesses a global network of international shipping agents to assist with customers who wish to relocate to destinations all over the world
• Owner of a private, environment-controlled storage facility with 24/7 surveillance (appropriately insured and bonded as well)
• Licensed by the Federal Maritime Commission as a Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier (NVOCC)
• A number of referrals available from previous clients who were elated with the level of customer service and overseas moving expertise they were shown
• Provides FREE overseas moving quotes which detail all of the costs related to the services you have chosen – click here to receive a FREE quote for moving to Venezuela
• Offer a number of all-inclusive shipping options (i.e. door-to-door, RO-RO, custom crates, etc.)
• Affiliated with many well-known organizations
o Employee Relocation Council/Worldwide ERC®
o Foreign Commerce Club of New York
o IAM (International Association of Movers)
o NY/NJ Foreign Freight Forwarders & Brokers Association Inc.
o YP 25 (Young International Movers)
• Competitive industry rates. NY International Shipping strives to remain competitive when it comes to our overseas moving rates. We will work with you to make sure that you stay within your budget, helping you choose international shipping services that suit your budget while trimming down your shipment volume if possible.
What Should You Expect When Moving to Venezuela from New York
Before moving to Venezuela, you’ll probably want to learn a little more about the overseas location you will soon call home. Venezuela, located on the northern coast of South America, consists of a mainland on the continent of South America and a number of small islands. Venezuela is known all over the world for its petroleum industry. The cities in the northern portion of Venezuela are densely populated. In addition to oil, Venezuela exports steel, automobiles, aluminum, steel and several other commodities. If you’re moving to Venezuela it’s important to note that approximately 60% of all food in Venezuela is imported, however, Venezuela exports rice, fish, coffee, fruit, rice, pork and beef. Because Venezuela consists of both rainforests and mangrove forests, there is an amazing variety of both plant and animal life. If you’re moving to Venezuela and enjoy nature, Venezuela is certainly a great place to experience it! The capital of Venezuela is Caracas, which also happens to be Venezuela’s largest city. It is very densely populated and has a tropical climate, so if you don’t mind the heat and would prefer a more urban city to live in when moving to Venezuela, Caracas is the place to go! The official language in Venezuela is Spanish and it is definitely a good idea to brush up on your Spanish or begin to learn it prior to moving to Venezuela to make your transition into the community a bit smoother. The currency used in Venezuela is the Bolivar Fuerte (VEF). If you have any questions about exchanging your money, ask your relocation specialist. Also, NY International Shipping suggests contacting your local Venezuelan Consulate to discuss whether or not it will be necessary for you to apply for a visa. Make sure you do this a decent amount of time in advance as processing your visa can take a substantial amount of time.
If you still have unanswered questions or if you would like to schedule moving to Venezuela, contact NY International Shipping by phone at [number] or directly through our website here.