Are you moving to Taiwan from New York? If you are relocating from the Tri-state area to Taipei, we provide door to door service and take care of your move.
Whether you’re being transferred to Taiwan by your company or your moving to Taiwan for personal reasons, NY International Shipping can provide you with the services you want at competitive industry rates! With over a decade of experience relocating customers from and to countless destinations all over the globe, NY International Shipping has an impressive network of international relocation agents ready and waiting to assist you and your family as your undergo moving to Taiwan. We will customize your shipping experience, providing the services you need to meet your timeline and ensure that your shipment reaches your new home safely and in the same condition in which you shipped it. If you would like to receive a FREE quote, click here!
NY International Shipping – A Brief Overview
NY International Shipping is dedicated to providing excellent overseas moving services with attentive care. We will take the time you help you determine which services will best suit your family and shipment. We are more than capable of shipping your oversized freight, vehicle, motorcycle, boat, etc. NY International Shipping even builds custom wooden crates in our privately owned storage facility for shipments that require them or clients that prefer them. Here is just a brief overview of some of the other characteristics that make NY International Shipping a great choice for moving to Taiwan with.
• Substantial history as an overseas moving company that solely SPECIALIZES in international relocation.
• Plenty of shining referrals from past and repeat clients to share with prospective clients
• Excellent reviews on third-party review websites online
• Global network of highly experienced international relocation agents to help coordinate moving to Taiwan or whatever other destinations you might consider
• Owner of private, climate-controlled storage facility with 24/7 surveillance
• Performs shipment consolidations to condense shipments and prevent customers from having to pay for the cost of an entire overseas shipping container when they have small shipments
• Licensed as an NVOCC (Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier) by the Federal Maritime Commission or FMC and licensed by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
• All-inclusive shipping options for overseas relocation (i.e. door-to-door, RO-RO, custom crates, etc.)
• FREE quotes provided by NY International Shipping – click here to get yours!
Moving to Taiwan from New York
Taiwan is located in the Pacific Ocean off of the shore of China. You’ve probably seen the multitude of products with “made in Taiwan” stamped on them. This is a result of Taiwan’s rapid industrial growth, enabling the country to mass market items for export. As a result, Taiwan has a very strong economy and minimal unemployment. If you’re moving to Taiwan as a business owner or looking for employment you will certainly do well. Taiwanese attitude towards large companies is a unique one, as they prefer splitting companies into smaller ones to allow them to remain flexible and controllable. A great deal of business has come and will continue to come to Taiwan. Taiwan offers the best of both worlds—incredible shopping in cities such as Taipei and mountainous countryside. Japanese rule over Taiwan prior to World War II drastically improved the educational system as well as in public works (specifically in communication and transportation). Taipei is the largest city in Taiwan and has a wealth of businesses, educational institutions, shopping centers and more! It is quite the bustling city. The official language of Taiwan is Mandarin, although a huge portion of the population speaks Japanese as a result of Japanese reign in Taiwan. The main currency in Taiwan is the Taiwan dollar. If you have any questions regarding how you should go about exchanging your currency for the Taiwan dollar prior to or after moving to Taiwan, you should speak with your international relocation specialist. He/she will have some great tips on the most effective way to do this. NY International Shipping strongly suggests contacting your local Taiwanese Consulate to discuss the different visas available and to determine whether or not it is necessary to acquire one prior to moving to Taiwan. Make sure you give yourself plenty of time before your overseas moving day to have your visa processed as it can be quite a lengthy process.
If you have any questions regarding moving overseas or moving to Taiwan, contact NY International Shipping by phone at [number] or through our contact form.