Are you moving to Singapore from New York? If you are relocating from the Tri-state area to Singapore, we provide door to door service and take care of your move.
Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. We’d love to make your move to/from Singapore as seamless and stress-free as possible.
We have a free estimate form that allows you to calculate the cost.
We have a lot of experience moving and relocating people to/from Singapore and would love to assist you.
Here is some more information regarding Singapore
Brani, Jurong, Keppel, Pasir Panjang, Tanjong Pagar
The following documents are required by Singapore customs:
- Declaration of Facts
- Employment pass
- Entry permit
- Air waybill
Remarks: All household goods must be properly documented and must have been in your possession for a minimum of three (3) months prior to shipping to Singapore. You must declare that you do not intend to dispose of the household goods you ship for a minimum of three (3) months after moving to Singapore. GST relief is only offered if household goods are shipped within six (6) months of your arrival to Singapore.
The following items are prohibited from being shipped into Singapore:
- Chewing gum (dental and medicated gum is the only exception)
- Chewing tobacco and pseudo tobacco products (such as electronic cigarettes)
- Cigarette lighters molded to look like revolvers or pistols
- Controlled and psychotropic substances (drugs)
- Endangered species and products made from endangered species
- Reproductions of copyrighted materials
- Pornographic or obscene materials (publications, videos, etc.)
- Treasonable materials
Remarks: Cigarettes and liquor are dutiable and must be declared as well as intended for personal consumption. There are severe consequences for any tobacco or alcohol products that are not properly declared.
Import License: You must obtain an import license from Agri-Food & Veterinary Authority of Singapore (AVA) within 30 days of the date of arrival for your pet (applies to all animals as well as dogs over 3 months of age). The cost of the license is $50 each.
Mixed Breeds: A color photo is required clearly showing your dog’s coloring along with import license applications.
Quarantine: Length of time spent in quarantine and import requirements depend on the category your pets fall into based on origin:
- Category A – Australia, New Zealand, Republic of Ireland, United Kingdom
- Category B – Cayman Islands, Denmark, Hong Kong, Iceland, Japan, Liechtenstein, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland, USA (Guam and Hawaii only)
- Category C – Austria, Belgium, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Taiwan, United States of America (except Guam and Hawaii)
- Category D – All other countries
Category A and B Dogs/Cats: Pets must have Airline Declaration completed by captain or authorized personnel
Category C and D Dogs/Cats: Must be quarantined. Quarantine reservations should be made far in advance.
Rabies for Category B, C, and D Dogs/Cats: Must have rabies antibody titre test done in accordance with OIE-prescribed methods.
- Voltage is 230 V
- Type G British 3-pin used
- Type A North American/Japanese 2-blade plugs widely used for audio/video equipment
For more info visit the Singapore Customs Website.