Are you moving to Saudi Arabia from New York? If you are relocating from the Tri-state area to Riyadh, we provide door to door service and take care of your move.
If you’re moving to Saudi Arabia you’ll want to make sure you find the best overseas moving company around, but there’s not need to look any further because you’ve already found it! NY International Shipping is a stellar overseas moving company with a reputation that speaks for itself! With over ten years of specialization in international relocations, NY International Shipping has a global network of international shipping agents capable of moving you and your family to and from any location worldwide—including moving to Saudi Arabia. But you don’t need to take our word for it. Contact us now and request to review a few of the many positive referrals we have received from past and repeat clients!
NY International Shipping has an impressive company profile, featuring all of the characteristics you could possibly want in an overseas moving company:
• Excellent referrals from past clients, some of which have become repeat clients
• Every member of our staff—from professional overseas movers to international relocation coordinators—has years of experienced and has gone through rigorous training
• NY International Shipping is licensed as an NVOCC (Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier) by the Federal Maritime Commission or FMC and licensed by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA).
• NY International Shipping has spent years building strong relationship with premier ocean and air freight companies
• We provide FREE detailed quotes which outline the services and costs related to your particular overseas move to Saudi Arabia.
• Up to date tracking your shipment is provided directly through NY International Shipping, allowing you to keep tabs on your shipment at all times
• Custom crates can be built by our personal carpenter in our private warehouse to suit your overseas shipment if you wish
• Owner of a private, climate-controlled storage facility with 24/7 surveillance and a unique organization system to ensure that your shipment is never misplaced while stored
How to Compare Overseas Moving Rates
It is definitely important to make sure that you receive competitive rates from the overseas moving company you choose. The best way to compare international shipping rates, is to perform apples-to-apples comparison. This can be done by requesting overseas shipping quotes from all of the overseas moving companies you are considering using the same shipment volume, shipping method, start location and end destination. Once you have received these quotes, compare them side by side. Because you used the same variables to obtain these quotes, you will have an accurate idea of where they fall in the spectrum cost-wise. Remember, although overseas shipping rates for moving to Saudi Arabia are an important factor in choosing the right overseas shipping company, it is equally as important to look at the rest of the picture. If you find that the rates of your top overseas moving compare are a bit outside of your budget, considering reducing your shipment volume or using a less expensive shipping method. Click here to contact NY International Shipping and request a FREE quote!
What You Should Know About Moving to Saudi Arabia from New York
The largest Middle Eastern country, Saudi Arabia sites bordered by Jordan, Iraq, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Yemen and the United Arab Emirates. As you probably already know, Saudi Arabia’s economy is fueled by petroleum fuel exportation. The majority of Saudi Arabia’s land is uninhabited desert, with most of the population settling alone the eastern and western coasts. Plant and animal life is limited because of the extremely hot, desert climate. However, the coral reef on the coast by the Red Sea has an abundant number of ocean creatures. Saudi Arabia’s government centers around a Saudi monarchy. Saudi Arabia is still working to overcome some of its human rights issues, especially in reference to women. It is important to learn as much as you can about Saudi Arabian customs prior to moving to Saudi Arabia, so that you do not offend any of its native citizens. Saudi Arabia is actually split into 13 emirates—Al Bahah, Northern Border, Al Jawf, Al Madinah, Al Qasim, Ha’il, Asir, Eastern Province, Al Riyadh, Tabuk, Najran, Makkah and Jizan. Each emirate has its own capital. Riyadh, the capital of Saudi Arabia, has the highest population. The currency used in Saudi Arabia is Saudi Riyal and the official language of Saudi Arabia is Arabic. It is definitely a good idea to become familiar with Arabic prior to moving to Saudi Arabia so that you are able to maneuver through your new home easily. NY International Shipping strongly suggests contacting your local Saudi Arabian Consulate prior to moving to Saudi Arabia to discuss the different types of visas available. Be sure to do it in plenty of time before your international moving day as visa processing time can be quite long.
If you have any questions about moving to Saudi Arabia, contact NY International Shipping by phone at [number] or through our website.