Are you moving to Peru from New York? If you are relocating from the Tri-state area to Lima or any other city in Peru, we provide door to door service and take care of your move.
NY International Shipping has performed countless overseas relocation from and to an endless list of destinations worldwide with great success. As a SPECIALIZED overseas mover with over a decade of experience, NY International Shipping has the knowledge and industry relationships to ensure that your overseas moving experience is as smooth and stress-free as possible. Whether this is your first overseas move or you’re an international moving veteran, NY International Shipping will provide you with the information, assistance and customer service you would expect from an overseas moving company of our caliber. If you would like to get started by receiving a FREE overseas moving quote, please click here.
NY International Shipping takes great pride in the services we provide to our valued customers. We treat ever customer with first-class service and an honest, attentive attitude. Here are a few other reasons to consider NY International Shipping for your overseas moving needs:
• Licensed by the Federal Maritime Commission as a Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier (NVOCC)
• Over a decade of experience relocating customers all across the globe
• All-inclusive shipping services for international moves (i.e. door-to-door, RO-RO, custom crates, etc.)
• FREE consultations with one of our relocation specialist to get you started on planning moving to Peru and choosing the right overseas moving services for you/your family and your timeline
• All of our quotes are comprehensive, detailing every aspect of your move and the associated costs
• All relocation professionals are committed to providing A-plus customer service
• Many referrals available to share from satisfied customers scattered across the globe – some repeat clients as well!
• Worldwide network of specialized international shipping agents allows us to move clients smoothly from and to any location worldwide
NY International Shipping is dedicated to not only providing the best services, but staying on top of industry trends. In our initiative to stay well-connected and informed within the industry, we are affiliated with many different organizations, including:
• Employee Relocation Council/Worldwide ERC®
• Foreign Commerce Club of New York
• IAM (International Association of Movers)
• NY/NJ Foreign Freight Forwarders & Brokers Association Inc.
• YP 25 (Young International Movers)
Moving to Peru
As you eagerly anticipate moving to Peru, NY International Shipping is pleased to provide you with a brief overview on the country you will soon call home. Located in the western portion of South America, Peru is bordered by Colombia, Brazil, Ecuador, Bolivia, Chile and the Pacific Ocean. Peru’s government is currently a representative democratic republic. Although Peru’s economy has been a challenged one in the past, it has greatly improved as of late. Peru’s climate varies due to its broad range of geographical regions—coast, mountains and rainforest. There is certainly a great deal of things to do in Peru’s natural environment, which is definitely a benefit of moving to Peru. Peruvian culture has been influenced by many different cultures, though it has primarily been affected by Spanish and Amerindian societies. The capital of Peru is Lima, which has a subtropical, mild climate with high humidity. Lima is the business and financial hub of Peru, so it is certainly beneficial when moving to Peru to consider this fact if you own a business or simply want a more urban area to reside in. The currency used in Peru is the Nuevo Sol, so it’s probably a good idea to consult your international relocation specialist regarding how and when to exchange your money if you haven’t done this before. Another thing to consider when moving to Peru is that the official language in Peru is Spanish. If you don’t know any Spanish, NY International Shipping suggests learning some to make transitioning a bit easier. Also, it’s a good idea to contact your local Peruvian Consulate to discuss whether or not you will need to apply for a Peruvian visa. There are many different types so you will need to determine which best suits your situation. Make sure you give yourself plenty of time to have your visa processed prior to your international moving day as it can be quite a lengthy process.
If you are ready to begin scheduling your overseas moving day or if you have any questions regarding moving to Peru, contact NY International Shipping at [number] or through our contact form.