Are you moving to Morocco from New York? If you are relocating from the Tri-state area to Rabat, Casablanca or any other city in Morocco, we provide door to door service and take care of your move.
If you’re moving to Morocco, you’ll want to find a trustworthy overseas moving company to help you ship your household goods overseas. NY International Shipping is a company of professional overseas moving experts with years of experience and industry knowledge. Our experts will walk you every step of the way through coordinating your overseas move, helping you determine the best overseas moving services to suit your specific timeline and needs. If you would like to receive a complimentary FREE overseas moving quote, please contact NY International Shipping.
NY International Shipping has an impressive profile, possessing all of the key characteristics you would want from an international moving company:
• Season, family-owned overseas moving company with over ten years of overseas moving experience around the world
• FREE consultation with an overseas moving specialist to assist you with organizing your move to Morocco
• All-inclusive shipping options for overseas relocation (door-to-door, custom wooden crates, shipment consolidation, oversized shipping, etc.)
• A number of referrals from satisfied and repeat customers worldwide available for review
• Global network of exceptional shipping agents who can successfully coordinate overseas moves from and to destinations worldwide
• Licensed by the Federal Maritime Commission as a Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier (NVOCC), licensed by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and properly insurance and bonded
• Possesses a privately owned storage facility with 24-hour surveillance that is climate controlled and well organized
• Custom wooden crates built for overseas shipments right in our warehouse by our carpenter
NY International Shipping strives to remain plugged into the overseas moving industry, which is why we maintain connections to industry-related organizations such as:
• NY/NJ Foreign Freight Forwarders & Brokers Association Inc.
• Employee Relocation Council/Worldwide ERC®
• Foreign Commerce Club of New York
• IAM (International Association of Movers)
• YP 25 (Young International Movers)
What to Expect When Moving to Morocco from New York
Morocco, which is located in North Africa, is bordered by Spain, Algeria and Mauritania. If you’re moving to Morocco you’ll probably be pleased to hear that in the last few years Morocco has made leaps and bounds in regards to information technology and communication, standing as the first country in North America to put a 3G network in place. The country has seen a huge leap in internet users as a result. Morocco is currently the world’s top phosphate exporter and the third-largest phosphorus producer. Although Rabat is the capital is the capital of Morocco, Casablanca is the largest city and is certainly more widely known. Morocco’s history dates all the way back to 8000 BC, having seen many changes of power and civilizations since then. All of the different influences of these past cultures have melded together to form the modern day Morocco we know today. Morocco is a constitutional monarchy and they have an elected parliament. Morocco’s land varies from the shores of the Atlantic, to rolling mountains, to the Sahara desert.
The economy in Morocco is supported by phosphate production, agriculture and tourism. Travelers come from all over the world to experience rich culture and historic sites in Morocco. Morocco’s official language is Modern Standard Arabic or Moroccan Arabic so if you are not at all familiar with Arabic it’s a good idea to learn at least a few key phrases to make acclimating to your new home after moving Morocco a bit easier.. Morocco is well-known for its unique cuisine which is a mix of Corsican, Mediterranean, Berber, Spanish, Moorish, Portuguese, Middle Eastern, and African cuisine. The currency of Morocco is the Moroccan Dirham (MAD). It’s probably a good idea to consult a professional at NY International Shipping regarding how you can go about converting your currency after moving to Morocco. NY International Shipping always suggests contacting your local Moroccan Consulate prior to moving to Morocco so that you can determine whether or not you will need to apply for a visa prior to moving overseas. There are different visas available, so be sure to research each type so that you are able to determine which best suits your purpose in moving to Morocco. Make sure to give yourself plenty of time prior to your international moving day to have your visa processed as it can take quite a good deal of time.
If you would like to discuss moving to Morocco further, please contact NY International Shipping at [number] or through our online contact form.