Are you moving to Ireland from New York? If you are relocating from the Tri-state area to Dublin or any other city in Ireland, we provide door to door service and take care of your move.
Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. We’d love to make your move to/from Ireland as seamless and stress-free as possible.
We have a free estimate form that allows you to calculate the cost.
We have a lot of experience moving and relocating people to/from Ireland and would love to assist you.
- Original ocean bill of lading, air waybill, and container manifest
- Irish Customs form 1074
- Inventory in English signed by the same person that signed the 104 (must accurately detail contents)
- Documentation to prove transfer of normal residence to Ireland
- Purchase invoice
- Customs Form 1076
- Original documentation showing owner’s name, engine and chassis number
- Duty-free if vehicle has been used for a minimum of six (6) months prior to moving to Ireland
- Vehicle cannot be sold or disposed of for a minimum of one (1) year after import date
- Vehicles not covered under transfer of residence conditions are subject to registration and sales tax
Remarks: Shipper must be located in Ireland for vehicles and motorcycles to be shipped to Ireland.
Alcohol and Alcoholic Beverages
You can import alcohol and alcoholic beverages into Ireland duty-free under the following restrictions:
- Must be over 17 years old
- 1 liter of alcohol that exceeds 22% alcohol by volume
- 2 liters of alcohol that does not exceed 22% alcohol by volume
- 4 liters of still wine
- 16 liters of beer
Remarks: Allowances for the first two types of alcohol can be combined to reach the total, but may not exceed the total. The shipper must be no youner than 17 years of age and must be one of the following:
- A resident of the frontier zone (Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Macedonia, Serbia, and Montenegro)
- Frontier-zone worker
Shipping by Air or Sea: The shipper must be over 17 years of age and the following items must be meant for personal use in the following maximum quantities:
- 200 cigarettes
- 100 cigarillos
- 50 cigars
- 250 grams of tobacco
Remarks: Products may be combined to reach the total allotted amount, but may not be combined to exceed it.
The following items are prohibited:
- Items from non-EU countries with the exception of limited amounts from:
- The Faeroe Islands
- Protected species and products made from protected species as listed by the Washington Convention (for example: ivory, tortoise shell, coral, etc.)
Pets: Must be identifiable by means of a tattoo or electronic identification system, current on rabies vaccinations, and possess a health certificate.
Meat and Dairy: Maximum of 10 kg of meat and dairy products can be shipped from Croatia, Faeroer Islands, Greenland, and Iceland
Specialty Foods for Certain Diets: Things such as baby formula, food for kids, and special medical food (pet food included) can be shipped if it does not require refrigeration, is packaged in original packaging and the original seal is intact. The quantity must be under 10 kg in weight if coming from Croatia, Faeroer Islands, Greenland and Iceland or under 2 kg if shipping from other countries
Fish: If disemboweled and less than 20 kg in weight they may be shipped
No restriction on currency from EU countries. Declarable when coming from other countries when in excess of the equivalent of 10,000 euros.
Fur and Leather:
When made from protected animals clothing items of this nature will require special authorization
- Voltage is 230V
- Type G British 3-pin plugs are used
Remarks: Type D Old British plug or BS 546 was once commonly used and may still be found.
For more info visit the Ireland Customs Website.