Are you moving to Hungary from New York? If you are relocating from the Tri-state area to Budapest or any other city in Hungary, we provide door to door service and take care of your move.
Congratulations on your decision to move overseas to Hungary! In honor of your decision NY International Shipping would like to offer you a FREE overseas moving quote for moving to Hungary. To receive your FREE overseas moving quote, simply contact NY International Shipping at your convenience and one of our professional international relocation specialists will assist you with choosing the best services for your situation, scheduling your overseas moving day, coordinating the storage of your goods in our privately owned warehouse (if needed) and taking care of whatever other overseas moving services you might require to make moving to Hungary as stress-free and smooth as possible for you and your family. If you’re new to moving overseas, you probably have a number of different questions. NY International Shipping is at your service, ready and willing to serve you with superior customer service from beginning to end. To help get you started with your move overseas, NY International Shipping has provided some basic information. If at any time you find you have a question that needs answering, please feel free to contact NY International Shipping through our contact form and someone will respond expeditiously.
What to Expect When Moving to Hungary from New York
Hungary, located in Central Europe, is a country that prides itself on offering a high quality of living to its residents while providing a great deal of protection to its natural resources and environment. Hungary has been home to a number of different inventors whose inventions have served millions of consumers worldwide over the last two centuries, such as the first electric generator, Ford Model T and the first artificial vitamin C. Having overcome years as a communist country, Hungary currently has a Parliamentary Republic. Hungary’s economy is supported by a number of different industries, including tourism, renewable energy systems, luxury vehicles and technology. The currency in Hungary is the Forint (HUF), however, there has been talk that they will transition to the Euro like the majority of the countries in the European Union (which they are a part of). For now, the Forint still stands. If you have any questions regarding how and when to exchange your money for Hungarian currency, contact your relocations specialist at NY International Shipping. They can provide valuable insight into how to handle this matter efficiently. The official language in Hungary is Hungarian. If you do not already know Hungarian, NY International Shipping strongly suggests you study at least a few conversation phrases to make the transition after moving to Hungary as smooth and comfortable as possible.
Budapest is the capital of Hungary and it is split into two different sections—Buda and Pest. Buda contains 6 districts which tend to be more quiet and residential, while Pest contains 16 districts which vary from residential to urban and bustling. Because Hungary is a part of the European Union, citizens of other countries that belong to the European Union will not be required to obtain a visa prior to moving to Hungary, however, everyone else will. It is a good idea to consult your local Hungarian Consulate to discuss the different types of visas available. Once you have determined which visa best suits your purpose in moving to Hungary, it is a good idea to apply for your visa as soon as possible. Make sure you give yourself plenty of time as processing your visa can take quite a long time. Contact NY International Shipping if you have any questions regarding moving to Hungary.
Steps to Finding the Right Overseas Moving Company
Though there are endless overseas moving companies available to you, only a handful are actually worth a second glance. It is important as you look for a professional overseas moving company that you look beyond the advertising smokescreen. A company may claim to be experienced in overseas moving, when in fact they handle domestic moving primarily and take on overseas moving here and there. The best way to find out the truth about the overseas moving companies you are considering is to follow these simple steps:
• Make sure that whichever overseas moving company you choose for moving to Hungary has a great deal of experience specifically in overseas moving.
• Find a company that offers all-inclusive shipping options for overseas relocation (i.e. door-to-door, RO-RO, custom crates, etc.)
• Any legitimate overseas moving company will be licensed by the Federal Maritime Commission as a Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier (NVOCC)
• An experienced overseas moving company should offer FREE consultations with a relocation specialist to assist you in planning moving to Hungary
• It is equally important that the overseas moving company you choose provides quotes which detail every aspect of your move and the associated costs
• Ask for referrals! A company that claims to provide excellent services should have stacks of referrals to prove it
• Find an overseas mover with a worldwide network of skilled shipping agents, ensuring that they are capable of moving you to and from any location worldwide
• Make sure that the reviews on third-party websites are positive when it comes to the overseas moving company you choose. These are a great testament to the fact that the overseas mover provides excellent services.
If you have any questions regarding moving to Hungary, please contact NY International Shipping at [phone] or via our website.