Are you moving to Belize from New York? If you are relocating from the Tri-state area to Belmopan or any other city in Belize, we provide door to door service and take care of your move.
Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. We’d love to make your move to/from Belize as seamless and stress-free as possible.
We have a free estimate form that allows you to calculate the cost.
We have a lot of experience moving and relocating people to/from Belize and would love to assist you.
If you’re moving to Belize then you’re in luck! NY International Shipping, a professional overseas moving company with a global network of international shipping agents, is available to provide you with the best overseas moving experience possible. Whether you’re shipping an entire household of goods, wish to store your shipment to allow your family time to settle in or wish to bring your favorite motorcycle, NY International Shipping is up to the challenge—in fact, we’re so experienced in international moving that it’s not much of challenge at all! If you’d like to learn a bit more about what to expect when moving to Belize and how to find the most professional overseas moving company, NY International Shipping has provided this information and more below. For a FREE quote, contact NY International Shipping today!
What to Look for in an Overseas Moving Company
With so many overseas moving companies around, it may be a bit overwhelming to determine which one is the right one for you. The best way to determine which overseas moving company is right for you is to do a bit of sleuthing to uncover the facts on the level of quality delivered by each overseas moving company, the depth of experience held by each company and just how satisfied each overseas moving company’s former clients truly are. By following the steps below you can get a full picture of just how professional each overseas moving company you are considering really is!
1. Credentials – Make sure that the overseas moving company you choose for moving to Japan is licensed like NY International Shipping is as an NVOCC (Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier) by the Federal Maritime Commission (FMC). Also, make sure that all prospective companies are licensed by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) as well as possess appropriately licensed and bonded warehouses.
2. Reputation and Referrals – Review each company’s reputation and quality of service from several different angles by checking the professionalism of the company’s website, asking for referrals, checking third-party review sites, etc.
3. Affiliations and Memberships – Check to see what organizations each company is affiliated with or holds a membership to. Top companies in the industry like to remain on top of things by joining notable organizations related to the industry.
4. Pay them a visit – Consider paying a visit to each prospective company’s physical location. Not only is it important to make sure that they really exist, but it’s very different to see how a company works first-hand rather than remotely via phone and their website.
5. Compare overseas moving rates – If you have not already decided on a budget for moving to Belize, it’s probably a great idea to start there. It’s also a great idea to compare the overseas shipping rates of all of the international moving companies you are considering. The most accurate way to do this is through apples-to-apples comparison. This can be done by acquiring overseas moving quotes from each prospective company based on identical shipping volumes, overseas shipping methods and start and destination locations. Though finding competitive rates are certainly important, it is equally important to make sure that whichever overseas moving company you choose for moving to Belize with has the know-how and experience to do it successfully. If you find an overseas moving company that you like and their rates are a bit on the higher end of the spectrum, consider reducing the volume of your shipment or choosing a less expensive form of international shipping such as ocean freight. That way, you can ensure that your shipment will make it to your new international home in Belize without the headache of using a less experienced international moving company.
What to Expect When Moving to Belize from New York
A tiny country in Central America boarding Mexico, Belize’s history dates back all the way to ancient Mayan civilization. Though Belize was once under British reign, it gained independence in 1981. Both Spanish and English are spoken in Belize in addition to a number of different local languages. Agriculture, merchandising, tourism and construction support Belize’s economy (the last two being newer aspects of Belize’s economy). A number of natural wonders bring tourists from all over the world to Belize—fishing, the Belize barrier reef, native wildlife, etc. It is certainly a beautiful and fascinating place to live and you are sure to never be without something to do after moving to Belize. Prior to moving Belize it is a good idea to contact your local Belize Consulate to discuss the different types of visas available and the procedures to acquire one. Make sure that you give yourself plenty of time as processing your visa can take a substantial length of time.
If you have any questions about moving overseas or if you’re ready to begin coordinating moving to Belize, contact NY International Shipping via phone at [number] or directly through our website here.