Are you moving to Afghanistan from New York? If you are relocating from the Tri-state area to Kabul, we provide door to door service and take care of your move.
The following documents are required for customs clearance:
- Original Bill of Lading
- For shipments transiting through Pakistan, Transit Permission is required. This is to be obtained by the Organization of the consignee from: Custom Division, Central Board of Revenue, Islamabad, Pakistan
The following items are prohibited from entry into Afghanistan:
- Firearms, explosives, daggers
- Obscene and subversive literature
- Recorded VCR tapes and other movies
- Parlor video games or parts thereof
- Goods in commercial quantities
The owner’s presence is required for customs clearance.
Required documents are:
- Health certificate issued by concerned authority
- Owner’s passport
- All alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited.
- The Bill of Lading needs to be clearly labeled “In Transit to Afghanistan Via Pakistan”
- Also Lift vans need to be labeled with “In Transit to Afghanistan Via Pakistan”
NOTE – Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a brief summary of customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to this destination and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and Customers. Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, NY International Shipping cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance. Always double check with your local embassy or consulate.