To Whom It May Concern:
This letter serves as recommendation for the relocation services of NY International. NY International completed a month-long relocation process of my personal effects from New York City to London. Over the past ten years, I have had to relocate internationally several times, and my experience with comparable relocation agencies has ranged from dreadful to acceptable. As a result, dealing with a company as diligent, professional, and accommodating as NY International came as a pleasant surprise.
• From the date of first contact in January 2003, NY behaved with integrity. For example, in providing me with initial “door-to-door” quotes for the transportation of my belongings they disclosed the “hidden” charges that their peers usually do not (presumably in an effort to secure considerable upfront deposits and therefore “lock in” their customers).
• They provided references, a physical showroom, 3rd party online appraisals of their services, and generally made it easier for me to gauge the range and pricing of their services both in the US and in the UK.
• They were accommodating on method of payment, turnaround, delivery, and storage.
• Their staff was very professional and courteous. They followed up with me by email and telephone at every step of the way and were responsive to my inquiries and requests.
• A special mention should go to David Mazafi, who was my counterpart throughout the [entire] process, and provide me with excellent customer service.
I am therefore happy to serve as a strong positive reference for NY International to anyone, including colleagues interested in moving personal effects internationally.
With kind regards,
GE Europe Ltd.