While the terms eco-friendly and overseas moving may seem like an unlikely combination, you’ll be happy to know that we offer green international shipping services to our customers. These innovative shipping services not only reduce your stress and anxiety, but reduce the carbon footprint of your move as well.
Should you have any questions regarding our green moving, feel free to contact us we’d love to hear from you and make your environmental-friendly move as seamless and stress-free as possible.
If you are looking for a free estimate, go here to calculate it.
With our green mindset we have found a number of ways to reduce our waste production, extending form our in-office habits all the way down to the way in which we pack your shipments. This is what responsible overseas moving looks like!
Going Green Overseas
You’re probably curious as to how an international shipping company can possibly “go green”. We realized years ago that it was time to start developing eco-friendly habits as a company, so we put our heads together and rose to the challenge. Since then we have accomplished a lot in regards to the reduction of waste for our company—from the way we file and transfer information to the materials used to protect our customers’ valuables. As a green overseas moving company, our goal is to continually look for ways in which we can further improve our green moving practices while remaining competitively priced. We are pleased to say we’ve been quite successful so far.
Some of our eco-friendly practices include:
- Electronic billing
- Electronic faxes for sending/receiving
- Budgeted over $45,000 for upgrading and implementing new software that will help us reduce paper by up to 60%
- In-house estimates are completed using PDA’s
- Documents are received via email and submitted electronically to customers
- Overseas documents and documentation is sent to agents via email
- Quotes sent to agents are received and sent via email.
- Built a customized program to process our quotes and rates so everything is managed through our company electronically
- Placed and utilize recycling bins throughout all of our office
- Created a new electronic filing system to eradicate the use of paper files
- The majority of the packing supplies we use, such as the packing boxes, are composed of recycled materials
- Supplied recycle bins in our storage facility for used moving materials
- All inventory is handled and submitted through PDA’s electronically to our database
Our dedication to remaining eco-friendly is continually evolving, just as our international shipping practices do, to meet the needs of our customers. We are excited about the changes we’ve made and look forward to future improvements. If you have any questions regarding our green overseas moving services please contact us.